TEAM WORK

The world is changing directions as an effect of the global perception of communication. English has become a universal language,and vietnamese students and professionals are being faced up to a bilingual reality.

However, most of our students claim that they have been being taught from eight months to one year at ‘School X’ with the promise of improving their English communicative skills. However, they feel their abilities are not good enough to face a job interview without further teaching.

As a matter of fact, these ESL/EFL students are not able to make or answer a telephone call because of poor training during their previous coursework. It is important to understand that 40% of learned English is found in text books and the other 60% is acquired during real
situations/practice. That is what we call IMMERSION ENGLISH (ie).

Our immersive programs are designed perfectly in order to help each student have a wide knowledge of grammar rules, fluency, pronunciation, and sentence structure. If students do not flourish with Immersion English training, he or she will not be able to face a real situation, whether it is a face-to-face or on the phone. On the other hand, the immersive work of the teacher-led calls form an important part of this learning process.


ESL/TEFL TUTOR
Manuel Montoya (Joe)
CC COORDINATOR


e-LearningVietnam© guarantees to have highly qualified teachers of English as a second language (ESL) and English as a Foreign Language (EFL).



e-LearningVietnam© đảm bảo có giáo viên tiếng Anh trình độ cao như một ngôn ngữ thứ hai (ESL) và tiếng Anh như một ngoại ngữ (EFL).